Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Greatest fitness Apps out there!

So when I was in a Challenge group, I was told about the Lose It! app and thought I would give it a try. I was told if you had to keep a track of everything you ate and drink that it would make you think twice about your decisions and at that point, I was willing to try anything. My eating habits were through the roof and were crazy. So I got this app *which is free! btw* and downloaded it onto my phone. Best decision I have ever done! You can record so much and it calculates your calories for you. You can input what you eat even if you went out to a restaurant, it provides tons of restaurants and it has a lot of their food listed so its very easy to input your food. You can enter your date for your exercise. It is such a great app, I wouldn't of known what to do without it. You can  record your weight and it shows a chart and keeps everything you need to know in this awesome app. Also the app gives you badges for accomplishing certain goals! It’s a lot of fun and easy to keep a track of what you eat and what you do. You won't ever have to get a pen and paper to keep a track of your calories you got left to eat because this app does it for you.. The greatest thing about this app is you can scan the barcode on a product and it will enter it in your food log for you. I seriously recommend this app!

The other app I recommend for fitness is called Idrated. It's a water app that helps you log in how much water you are suppose to drink that day. All you do is log in, record how much water you drank, and you're done! It's so simple! I forgot all the time to drink water and it would send me little reminders of when I am suppose to drink water. If you are busy like I am and need reminders, get this app!

No comments:

Post a Comment